Bookkeeping and Accounting for Sole Traders & Limited Company’s
However big or small, all businesses are required by law to keep financial records. If this is something you find yourself struggling with, or you would just rather spend your time concentrating on the running of your business, then I can take care of things for you.
Services available include:
- Purchase & Sales ledger management
- Cash, bank & ledger reconciliations
- Debtor & creditor reporting
- VAT return preparation
- Accounts preparation. Including filing with HMRC & Companies House for a limited company
Whether you have one employee or 25 payroll can be time consuming. You may struggle to keep up with the ever-changing legislation, or perhaps you’re unsure of how things should be done properly. If this rings true with you why not outsource your payroll?
- Calculation of weekly / fortnightly / monthly payroll
- Issue of Payslips, P45’s, P60’s
- Notification of payment amounts to be paid by you direct to employees
- HMRC submissions
- Assistance with setting up Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Auto enrolment pension scheme administration
Self-Assessment Tax Return
Do you dread the annual reminder that you have your self assessment tax return to complete and file with HMRC? Why not let me take care of it for you and you can relax in the knowledge it will be correct first time.
If you have things more or less in order and just need your return preparing and filing prices start from just £150.
If you’re a little less organised and need some help sorting out your bookkeeping first prices start from just £300.
HMRC will charge penalties for late returns therefore the earlier you get it filed the better. Don’t leave it until the last minute!
Management Accounts & Reporting
Gain a better understanding of your business with accurate and reliable reporting:
- Monthly or quarterly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Actual performance compared to budget and/or comparative periods
- Tailored reports highlighting information which is important to you
Cash flow forecasting:
- Have a better handle on your cash flow allowing you to focus on your business rather than worry about money
- Highlight cash flow problems before the occur & be able to plan to deal with them
What people say about me
“Jill has been providing bookkeeping and accountancy services for WMPO and associated companies since January 2017. She has been responsible for bookkeeping, financial forecasting, and developing complex financial models for diverse projects. Jill has excellent communication skills, is very well organised, reliable and computer literate. She is flexible and always available to ensure work is done however urgent. I consider Jill to be a great asset and she has my highest recommendation.”
“Within a short time of Jill working with us I realised what an asset she is, she is thorough and organised, just what is required from an office manager. I always know exactly where I am financially”