What I Do
I Cover an Array of Individual & Corporate Accounting Services
Accounting & Bookkeeping
All businesses, no matter what size, are required by law to keep financial records. Is this something you find yourself struggling with?
Employ staff? Struggle to keep up to date with ever changing legislation? Why not outsource your payroll.
Self-Assessment Tax Returns
Self Employed? Limited company Director? Dread the annual reminder your have your Self-Assessment Tax Return to complete?
Accounting & Bookkeeping
However big or small, all businesses are required by law to keep financial records. Is this something you find yourself struggling with? Maybe you would rather spend your time concentrating on the running of your business, or perhaps you wish to free up some time for yourself? All you need to do is send your paperwork through on a regular basis and the rest will be taken care of:
- Purchase Ledger management
- Sales Ledger management
- Cash, bank & ledger reconciliations
- Debtor & creditor reporting
- Quarterly or six-monthly performance reporting
- VAT returns – preparation & filing direct with HMRC
- Statutory accounts preparation & filing with HMRC and Companies House
- Cash flow forecasting
- Have a better handle on your cash flow allowing you to focus on business rather than worry about money
- Highlight cash flow problems before they occur and be able to plan to deal with them.
- Management accounts preparation
- Monitor your performance with regular P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Tailored reporting so you can see and review the information which is important to you
Quite happy to do your own bookkeeping but think you may need a little support along the way. Xero & QuickBooks Online Support packages are also provided in order to help you get the most from your software; helping you to better manage your business as a result. Additional options are available to include VAT returns, annual accounts & returns. Prices start from £50 per month.
Do you employ staff? Struggle to keep up with the ever-changing legislation? Or maybe you’re a sole director of a limited company and wish to take a salary but are unsure about processing this yourself? If this is you, why not outsource your payroll:
- Weekly / Fortnightly / Monthly payroll processing
- Payslips delivered to you, with notification of payment amounts to be paid by you to your employees
- Submission of RTI to HMRC with notification of monthly amount payable
- Monthly payroll reporting
- Completion and submission of your annual return to HMRC
- P60’s delivered to you for distribution to your employees
- Assistance with setting up Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Auto enrolment pension scheme administration
Self-Assessment Tax Returns
Are you Self-employed? Limited company Director? Dread the annual reminder that you have your Self-Assessment Tax Return to complete and file with HMRC? I can take care of it for you, in the meantime you can relax in the knowledge it will be correct first time.
So, you keep you own records and have things more or less in order; then you just need your return preparing and filing, however are not confident about doing this yourself. Prices start at £150.
You’re a little less organised and need help sorting your records out before your return can be prepared for filing. If this is the case you just need to send me your paperwork and the rest will be taken care of. Prices start at £350.
HMRC will charge penalties for submitting a late return, therefore the earlier you get your return filed the better. Don’t leave it until the last minute! I use HMRC approved software to complete your return, calculate your tax liability and file your return direct with them.
My name is Jill and I am an AAT licensed Accountant and have over 15 years experience in the accounting world. Being made redundant in 2016 led me to set up EJ Accounts and go it alone.
I am fully committed to ensuring my skills and industry knowledge are kept up to date by following a program of continuous professional development.
When I am not supporting businesses with their financial needs I can be found enjoying life outdoors or relaxing with family and friends.
What people say about me
“Jill has been providing bookkeeping and accountancy services for WMPO and associated companies since January 2017. She has been responsible for bookkeeping, financial forecasting, and developing complex financial models for diverse projects. Jill has excellent communication skills, is very well organised, reliable and computer literate. She is flexible and always available to ensure work is done however urgent. I consider Jill to be a great asset and she has my highest recommendation.”John McDonald, WMPO Ltd
“Within a short time of Jill working with us I realised what an asset she is, she is thorough and organised, just what is required from an office manager. I always know exactly where I am financially”Jill Roe, Digitalab Ltd
I am based in Gateshead, North East England but with the help of cloud accounting software I also work remotely with clients from across the UK. Get in touch to discuss your requirements.
M-F: 8.30am-5.00pm, S-S: Closed
Registered in England and Wales, company Number: 10836272 | Registered Office: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX